We have the COVID Booster Vaccine (Pfizer bivalent – Ages 12+). Schedule your in-home vaccine appointment.
COVID Testing for Travel and Return to Work or School
COVID Testing That Comes to You
Many airlines and countries now require proof** of a negative COVID-19 test before you can board the plane or enter the country. Some school systems and companies are also requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test to return to the classroom or work.
In addition to rapid antigen testing, Pivotal Health now offers a convenient, PCR-compliant testing option that meets the travel requirements of most countries. For our PCR-compliant test, we have two service-level options – guaranteed results within 4 hours and within 24 hours. Like all Pivotal Health services, our clinician will come to you to perform the test at a time that works for you.
Don’t wait in long lines at COVID-19 testing sites or wonder if you will get your results on time. Schedule your test now.
**Please consult the requirements of your airline and destination country for their specific requirements as rules can change rapidly and without notice. It is your responsibility to ensure our test meets the requirements of your travel. Some countries require vaccinations, tests, and/or completing specific forms prior to travel.**
Home Testing Options
Rapid Antigen Test
Emailed results in 24 hours
How It Works
Easily schedule the house call testing visit with the Pivotal Health mobile app or call us at 888-688-4746. With our app, you can select the test you require and a time that our Pivotal Health clinician can come to you – to your house, apartment, office, or anywhere convenient for you.
COVID-19 Test Information – Antigen and Molecular Testing
Rapid Antigen Test
- Antigen tests are less expensive than molecular tests. Many antigen tests (in particular the over-the-counter tests you can buy at the store) also tend to be less sensitive, meaning they are not quite as accurate at detecting COVID compared to molecular tests. Antigen tests are designed to look for a specific protein (antigen) from the virus that causes COVID.
- The antigen test we use is a CLIA-waived test kit (swab + test cartridge + analyzer) that can be used right at the point of care, wherever you are. The analyzer is calibrated each time we use it, and you’ll see the test results on the screen right away during the visit.
PCR-Compliant Test (Molecular)
- Molecular tests are more expensive and more sensitive than antigen tests.
- All molecular tests use some sort of technique to amplify – or making many copies of – the genetic material present in the swab sample. For this reason, molecular testing is also referred to as Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing – or NAAT. Molecular/NAAT tests are much more accurate at detecting COVID compared to antigen tests.
- The molecular/NAAT test we use that is in the same category as RT-PCR tests. It meets current requirements for travel to Canada, the United Kingdom, European Union countries, Japan, Israel, Aruba, and many more.
Ready to try convenient in-home urgent and primary care?
Our mission is to deliver high-quality healthcare to consumers when and where they need it. Pivotal Health’s passionate and seasoned team has developed a scalable, technology-enabled platform to make healthcare more consumer friendly and easier to navigate.