SMS Terms of Service
Last updated: November 22, 2022
- By consenting to receive communications from Pivotal Health you are agreeing to receive SMS messages regarding healthcare-related services from us. SMS messages can include:
- Consent and Acknowledgment of Service
- Appointment reminders
- A link to required forms
- Logistical communications with Pivotal Health staff
- Visit survey
- Other consents and forms related to your healthcare with us or our operations
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to our texting number. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 888-688-4746 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages via this SMS short code according to the communications permissions you have provided to us; message frequency will vary with the number of appointments you schedule. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
How to Contact Us
We welcome your questions and comments regarding this SMS Terms of Service. You can contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-888-688-4746.
Sign Up for Early AccessGet notified when Pivotal Health is available in your area
Our mission is to deliver high-quality healthcare to consumers when and where they need it. Pivotal Health’s passionate and seasoned team has developed a scalable, technology-enabled platform to make healthcare more consumer friendly and easier to navigate.