Pivotal Health House Calls are Covered by Most Insurance Plans
Pivotal Health is covered by many major health insurance plans
Use Health Insurance or Self-Pay
Pivotal Health’s convenient, high-quality house call visits are also affordable. Use your health insurance plan or take advantage of our low self-pay option.
When using health insurance, our house call visits cost the same co-pay/deductible as going to an urgent care clinic or your doctor’s office. Following your visit, a claim will be submitted to your health plan. Your total out-of-pocket cost will vary based on your specific insurance plan.
Our typical self-pay house call charge is $179. It includes:
- A comprehensive medical or mental health assessment in the comfort of your home.
- Any indicated point-of-care tests and basic labs, like COVID or influenza tests.
- Follow-up communication (text or phone call) with our provider.
For billing questions, contact us directly at 888-688-4746.
Manage Billing In Our Mobile App
The Pivotal Health mobile app was designed to make billing simple and transparent. Within the app, patients can:
- Enter your health insurance plan information for future visits.
- See your estimated out-of-pocket total cost with your health insurance plan.
- Compare your cost with insurance to our low self-pay charge and pay for the option that works best for you.
- Pay your out-of-pocket total right in the app with a credit card, flexible spending card, or health savings account card.
Ready to try convenient in-home care?
Our mission is to deliver high-quality healthcare to consumers when and where they need it. Pivotal Health’s passionate and seasoned team has developed a scalable, technology-enabled platform to make healthcare more consumer friendly and easier to navigate.
Contact Us: email@example.com
Proudly delivering urgent and primary care services to patients in the Greater Madison, WI Area and the Milwaukee, WI Metro Area.