WHAT WE TREAT
⚠️ If you experience any of these, call 9-1-1 or go directly to an emergency room
- Severe nosebleeds – bleeding does not stop temporarily with pinching nose or blood is running down back of throat
- Any condition with sudden vision loss (partial or complete)
- Metal in the eye
- Advanced dental procedures – root canal, tooth extraction, fillings
- Bat bite/contact – either known or suspected!
- Skin injuries with any exposed bone or joint/tendon/ligament
- Allergic reaction with lip swelling, difficulty swallowing/breathing
- Chest pain as main issue
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath – patient feels need for oxygen, has chest pain as well or has any cardiac/pulmonary disease history
- Severe abdominal pain
- Vomiting blood
- Blood in stool with systemic symptoms – dizziness, weakness, shortness of breath
- Neck/Back pain with systemic symptoms – fever or loss of strength/sensation in extremities
- Sudden onset headache or worst headache of life
- Stroke symptoms – weakness or numbness on one side, facial droop, difficulty with speech/swallowing/walking coordination
- New-onset confusion (mental status change)
- Intentional overdose
- Alcohol/drug withdrawal
- Suicidal/homicidal thoughts
Ear Pain and Ear InfectionsWe treat inner ear infections (otitis media) and outer ear infections (otitis externa).
Respiratory InfectionsWe treat common viral infections that affect the nose, throat, and airways.
COVID-19We provide help with both COVID-19 prevention/safety (including antigen and PCR testing) and mild to moderate COVID-19 symptom treatment.
Eye Infections and InjuriesWe treat many types of eye infections and injuries at your home.
NosebleedsWe treat nosebleeds safely and conveniently in the home or workplace.
Gastrointestinal IllnessWe treat a variety of GI illnesses and diseases that produce symptoms like vomiting and diarrhea.
Genitourinary ConditionsWe treat conditions of the genitourinary (GU) system including UTIs and STIs.
Muscle, Joint, and Bone InjuriesWe evaluate the injury, and take x-rays at your home if needed, or refer to a higher level of care as necessary.
Neurological ConditionsWe treat neurological conditions like migraines, dizziness, vertigo, and more.
SkinWe treat cellulitis, insect bites, rashes, lacerations, abscesses, bed sores, pressure ulcers, and more.
Convenience ItemsWe make various treatments more convenient by meeting you where you prefer for things like sports physicals, lab draws, medication refills, vaccinations, and more.
We evaluate and treat a variety of respiratory illnesses if your condition is not an emergency requiring immediate medical attention.
Our mission is to deliver high-quality healthcare to consumers when and where they need it. Pivotal Health’s passionate and seasoned team has developed a scalable, technology-enabled platform to make healthcare more consumer friendly and easier to navigate.