Skip the pharmacy, get vaccinated at home
Staying up to date on your vaccines is the best way to prevent serious illnesses and protect yourself and your loved ones from preventable diseases. Going to the pharmacy or clinic to get your vaccinations can be a hassle from long waits to limited available appointments. Skip the hassle and get vaccinated at home by a Pivotal Health clinician. Pivotal Health provides flu vaccines and the updated COVID-19 booster (Pfizer bivalent 12+) as part of our home visit services. Here are more details about these vaccinations.
- Pivotal health has the bivalent Pfizer booster which provides added protection against the most prevalent and currently circulating omicron variants: BA. 4 and BA. 5.
- The booster is recommended for anyone 12+ who is at least 2 months out from completing their original vaccine series or getting their last booster.
- The booster vaccine is NO COST to you.
- The booster vaccine can be scheduled alone or completed during a regular house call.
- Pivotal health has the standard flu vaccine for anyone ages 6months+.
- Flu shots are available at no cost for patients with health insurance that Pivotal Health is in-network with. The self-pay option is $35.
- The flu vaccine can be scheduled alone or completed during a regular house call.
Covid boosters and flu vaccines can be given together in one visit.
Use the Pivotal Health app for IOS or Android to schedule an appointment or